Thank you for your patience and continued support. We are excited to let you know that we are reopen on June 9th. We are following the public health authorities and the regulatory college’s guidance to prevent further spread of COVID-19. We also wanted to let you know that we improved our sanitation and in-clinic procedures while we were closed.
our enhanced procedures include but not limited to
- Treatment rooms are fully sanitized. Blankets/pillowcases are replaced and covered by vinyl table covers.
- Our therapists and receptionists wear required personal protective equipment (PPE).
- We are implementing social/physical distance in a common area and restricted to numbers of patients at the same time.
- We are less likely to accept cash; please be prepared to use either a credit or debit card to pay your treatment.
We are also required to do active screening before we take any appointments with you. Please see this list and if you answer “yes” to one of them, please stay at home.
- Did you have close contact with anyone with acute respiratory illness or travelled outside of Ontario in the past 14 days?
- Do you have a confirmed case of COVID-19 or had close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19?
- Do you have any of the following symptoms:
- New onset of cough
- Worsening chronic cough
- Shortness of breath
- Difficulty breathing
- Sore throat
- Difficulty swallowing
- Decrease or less of sense of taste or smell
- Unexplained fatigue / malaise / muscle aches (myalgias)
- Nausea / vomiting, diarrhea, abdominal pain
- Pink eye (conjunctivitis)
- Runny nose / nasal congestion without other known case
- If you are 70 years of age or older, are you experiencing any of the following symptoms: delirium, unexplained or increased number of falls, acute functional decline, or worsening of chronic conditions?
During this time, we do not accept any walk-ins; therefore, please make sure to book with us Online Here. Also, we ask that you do not accompany with other family members and friends when you come into our clinic.
Thank you again for all your support during this difficult time. We look forward to seeing you soon!