Tokyo Shiatsu Clinic welcomes a new Registered Therapist, Maryan Nasirpour, who has amazing skills and experience in a variety of fields:
- Licensed acupuncturist
- Chinese medicine herbalist
- Medicated diet specialist
- Jikiden Reiki healer
- Holistic lifestyle leader
- Founder of medicated tea (a cup of good mood) and healers without borders group
- Licensed tea researcher/grower
- Passionate health educator
Maryan Nasirpour was born in Iran and gaining master’s degree in architecture, later she found her calling in healing realm and got interested in acupuncture. She followed her path in Canada by providing Reiki to the cancer patients in Sunnybrook cancer wellness center. There she got interested to know more about energy healing and later got her acupuncture diploma in Toronto and continued her education in Vancouver with diploma in Chinese Herbology. She had her internship in Tzu chi Hospital in Taipei where she had two famous doctors in oncology/cancer treatment (Dr.Yang) and Neurology (Dr. Hsu) as mentors. Now she travels across globe and north America to learn more about Dao medicine. Maryan has been travelling to touch and learn healing systems and modalities in many countries included: Iran, Cuba, China, India, Taiwan and Italy.
By her extensive experiences and knowledge, now she is treating variety of problems in the areas such as:
- Cancer management
- Neurological problems like Alzheimer, Parkinson’s, ALS, MS and strokes
- Gynecological problems
- Gastrointestinal problems like Crohn’s Disease, Colitis, GERD, Ulcerative Colitis, IBS, Hemorrhoids
- Skin issues
- Cosmetic acupuncture (Certified)
- Geriatric care
FIRST INITIAL CONSULTATION SESSION
90 Mins Session for $144 (Inclusive HST)
Mandatory for the first-time patient with Maryan.
The session includes treatment chosen & designed for you.
She works on Monday & Tuesday at Beaches and Thursday & Saturday at Eglinton.
You can book her session from online booking.